At Wookey Hole, we invite all customer feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services and facilities we provide.
Customer satisfaction promise
We hope your visit or stay is memorable for all the right reasons, however we appreciate that sometimes there is something that needs to be put right. If you contact us we promise we will:
- Make sure staff members at Wookey Hole know what to do if a complaint is received
- Make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner
- Make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- All information relating to a complaint will be handled sensitively, following any relevant data protection requirements. Information will only be passed on to key individuals
- Learn from complaints and use feedback to improve what we do
What to do if you have a complaint
Written complaints may be sent to:
Wookey Hole Ltd
Or by e-mail to email@example.com. Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 01749 672243 or in person to a Duty Manager on site.