SAVE 15% book online. Same day discount.
Your ticket includes over 20 fantastic attractions, including:
- Amazing Caves & Tunnels
- 4D Cinema & Witch’s Laboratory
- Animatronic Dinosaur Valley
- King Kong
- Fairy Gardens
- Dino Dig
- Cave Museum
- Paper Making Demonstrations
- Wizard’s Play Castle
- Mirror Maze
- Vintage Penny Arcade
- Pirate Zap Zone
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf
- Video Presentation of the Caves
- Circus Show*
- Meet the Witch of Wookey**
- Cheese Tasting
- Cave Diving Museum
*All weekends excluding January and first two weeks of February. Plus Somerset School Holidays only.
**Somerset School Holidays only. Not available at Christmas.
Wookey Hole tickets can be purchased online in advance,
saving you up to 15% off the standard day price.
Tickets purchased online can be used immediately and there is no need to print your confirmation,
just show your booking reference number on arrival to collect tickets.
|Infants (under 3yrs)||FREE|
A concessionary rate is available for registered disabled persons (50% reduction on standard admission rates) and their registered carer.
Wookey Hole understands that sometimes more than one carer is required, additional carers at the discounted rate are at Wookey Hole’s discretion. Please contact us in advance if you have any questions on: firstname.lastname@example.org – 01749 672243
Tickets can be purchased online, documented proof must be shown on arrival, failure to show proof will result in the full admission charge being applied. No other discounts or promotions can be used with this concessionary rate.
Documented proof is required to obtain the concessionary rate, we accept the following:
- Disabled Living Allowance letter (DLA)
- Blue Badge (photo ID required)
- Signed letter from GP (photo ID required)
- PIP Letter (Personal Independence Payment)
Wookey Hole is open every day (except for winter closing see below)
- Summertime: (Apr-Oct Inc): 10am (first tour) – 5pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Wintertime: (Nov-Mar Inc): 10am (first tour) – 4pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Only open weekends and school holidays during December and January.
- Only open weekends at the beginning of February until the Feb Half Term (Somerset dates). Open daily from the 16th of Feb 2019
Whether you visit in the summer or winter it is wise to allow more than two hours for the complete tour of the caves, valley and mill.
After your cave tour feel free to walk around our valley and mill at your leisure, you may leave the mill and re-enter at anytime during the day on production of your Wookey pass badge.