Hot Tub / Maintenance Assistant
Wookey Hole Resort is a well-established accommodation provider based in Somerset.
We are looking for a Well Presented, Ambitious and Courteous Hot Tub / Maintenance Assistant with a ‘Can-Do-Attitude’.
Full training will be given. Experience is not essential but desired.
Working as part of a team, the Hot Tub Assistants ensure the hot tub facilities in accommodation are clean and safely operating for guests to enjoy on their holiday break.
You will be responsible for –
- Changing over water and cleaning of hot tubs for each new arrival
- Ensuring chemicals are at a safe level at all times
- Supporting maintenance with any repairs of hot tubs
- Answering queries from guests on the safe usage of hot tubs
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the changeovers required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
The role also includes general maintenance work on our parks, this will include Wookey Hole Attractions, Wookey Hole Hotel, Mendip View Lodges and Bucklegrove Holiday Park.
General duties to include, but not limited to –
- Lawn maintenance
- Site cleanliness
- Parking support during busy holidays
- Supporting the maintenance team
We are looking for people who aren’t afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
The job is a full-time role, giving a minimum of 40 hours per week. This may be exceeded during busier holiday periods.
Application Deadline: 31/03/2021
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Driving License: Essential
Job Types: Full Time
Salary: £9.50 p/h – 40 hour week – Mon – Fri (with weekend cover when required)
Employee discount scheme
Discounted holidays and stays at the Wookey Hole Hotel
FREE Tickets to Wookey Hole Caves and Attractions for you and your family
40 hours +
8 hour shift (Monday to Friday)
Weekends possible, to cover holiday.