Halloween 24th October – 1st November 2020
The Home of Halloween opens its doors once again for some Spooktacular fun!
It’s the Witch of Wookey Hole’s favourite time of the year!
With ghostly goings-on, spooky stories and eerie adventure, Wookey Hole is the place to be at Halloween.
Come and meet the Witch in her Halloween Grotto, where each, brave child will receive a special treat from her bubbling cauldron…
We have a brand new attraction visiting us this Halloween….The Ghost Train! With creepy characters and eerie surprises around every corner, this is a must-see for all Halloween fans!
Included in your admission ticket:
- Meet our infamous Witch of Wookey Hole, here daily to greet our visitors …
- Come and see the infamous caves, rich in beauty and history …
- Watch the BRAND NEW 4D film ‘Return to the Lost World’ ….
- Walk amongst the animatronic dinosaurs …
- See the amazing performers in our live circus shows ….
- Play adventure golf on our 9 hole course …
- Have a go at the traditional art of paper making …
- And that’s not all! With over 20 FANTASTIC ATTRACTIONS included in every ticket.
Visitors are encouraged to dress-up as their favourite Halloween character, with the chance to win a fabulous prize at the end of the 3.00pm Circus Show.
So much fun, whatever the weather, at WOOKEY HOLE!
A magical world awaits..!
Halloween Hotel & Tickets Package from £129
Wookey Hole Resort offers something for everyone….Hotel, luxury lodges with hot tubs, holiday park and world famous attraction Wookey Hole Caves, a day out or weekend away is sure to keep all the family happy.
With our unique selection of accommodation, world renowned caves and the home of the Wookey Hole Witch, Wookey Hole is a bustling Resort full of life and fun!
Located in stunning Somerset, surrounded by beautiful countryside and the rolling Mendip Hills, a short break of relaxation and adventure can be had when staying at the Wookey Hole Resort.