Easter fun at Wookey Hole, including games and competitions with the Easter Bunny! Each child receives an Easter treat.
The Wookey Hole Witch has cooked up a cauldron full of treats for visitors to Somerset’s magical inland attraction this Easter.
With more than 20 indoor and outdoor attractions included in the ticket price and an Easter gift for each child, Easter at Wookey Hole Caves provides a whole day out with enough excitement to keep the whole family entertained.
As ever, the Witch of Wookey Hole will be lurking in the shadows ready to meet, greet and cackle with guests while the numerous soft play areas, adventure playgrounds, mirror mazes and specialist museums onsite provide family fun whatever the weather.
Over 20 fantastic attractions included in your ticket!
The 4D cinema is showing a new movie for 2019 – Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 4D experience – which will take audiences on an unforgettable adventure and the Circus Show will be performed daily in the Big Top Theatre.
The world-renowned cave tours will be running daily to educate and excite guests. The labyrinthine cave system made up of caverns and tunnels is famous the world over and, with recently discovered new caves, visitors will be amazed by the vast spectacle of natural beauty.
If the British Springtime weather is kind there is plenty to do outdoors too. Dinosaur Valley and the new life-sized animatronic dinosaurs that live there are waiting to be explored and Pirate Adventure Golf also provides al fresco fun.
There will be another Easter Trail and Treasure Hunt, with visitors hunting letters to uncover the secret word and receive an Easter treat.
Wookey Hole Caves’ renowned circus shows offer dazzling displays including hula hooping, trapeze and roller skating – prepare to be amazed and enthralled by the thrill of our high energy, fast moving show.
Included in your ticket:
- Guided tour of the world famous Wookey Hole Caves – see where the Wookey Witch was turned to stone!
- Dinosaur Valley, walk amongst these giants
- 4D Cinema. Where will the witch’s spell take you? Currently showing Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 4D experience!
- Cave Museum and Cave Diving Museum
- Paper Making Demonstrations
- Wizard’s Play Barns
- Victorian Penny Arcades
- Magical Mirror Maze
- Pirate Crazy Golf
- Meet the Witch of Wookey Hole who will be greeting our guests this Easter
And don’t forget the Wookey Hole Circus, showing daily:
- 6 – 22 April shows at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- 23 – 26 April circus skills in place of shows. Have a go at juggling, hula hoop and wire walking!
- 27 & 28 April shows at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
Book online Here and save up to 15%!
Wookey Hole Hotel Easter Package
Why not extend your stay and book a room at the Wookey Hole Hotel? Attraction tickets and breakfasts included for a family of 4 when booking the Easter Package.
This package includes:
- 1 night’s accommodation
- Entrance into Wookey Hole during your stay
- One round of Crazy Golf
- Continental Breakfast
- Save over £100 on local great days out
- FREE Fun Packs for Kids
- FREE entry into the Mill and Children’s Play Barns in the evening
Evening dinner will be served in our Hotel Bistro. To book a table please call 01749 672243.
Prices from £139 based on 2 adults & 2 children
For more info and to book: www.wookeyhotel.co.uk/easter-egg-stravaganza