Wookey Hole is a fast paced and growing Resort, offering customers the chance to visit world famous caves and attractions, whilst staying in the heart of Somerset.
Wookey Hole is looking for a motivated Chef de Partie to join our expanding Resort, including the Wookey Hole Hotel, Captain Jack’s Restaurant and The Lodge at Bucklegrove Holiday Park.
The ideal candidate will be looking to step-up to this role and develop their skill-set and knowledge within this industry.
Duties will include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes in line with the Head Chef
- Helping the Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Previous experience preferred.
Flexibility is key as we have 3 different kitchens, salary is negotiable according to experience, further training can be given as part of the role.
- Free attraction tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on food outlets
- Discounts on special events
- Discounts on Wild Wookey
- Discounts on Wookey Hole Resort Hotel, Lodge and Holiday Park bookings
- On-site free parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 – £28,000.00 per year
How to apply:
To apply please contact Lynn Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org