Situated next to the Wookey Hole, The Wookey Hole Hotel is perfect for year round family holidays and couples breaks, with extensive parking, free WiFi and our buzzing Bistro and stylish Bar.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for two enthusiastic Chef de Parties to join the team to serve fantastic food for our hotel guests. Are you looking for your next step in catering and leisure? Do you want to work at a high-profile attraction where you can build a career?
We have big plans and all that is missing is you.
What we need from you:
You will have previous experience in catering as a line chef, breakfast chef, section chef or chef de partie in a hotel, restaurant, gastro pub or the wider hospitality sector. As our Chef de Partie you’ll be working across all areas of the kitchen and bringing fresh eyes and new ideas to contribute to menu development and improving our food offering.
We love to promote great people from within, so there are always opportunities for progression within the business.
- Taking ownership of the section you are allocated – prepping, cooking, and plating dishes to the company specifications.
- Maintaining the highest standard of food preparation, cooking, and storage at the site.
- Taking an active role in cost reduction, control of resources, and portion control.
- Working in line with Wookey Hole’s Health & Safety requirements, policies and procedures – effectively contributing to maintaining a safe working environment.
- Effectively communicating with the Kitchen and FOH teams.
- Assisting with the mentoring and training of Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters.
- Working with the Head of Accommodation to bring new ideas and produce new menus so we can give our visitors the best possible experience of eating with us.
- Paid Overtime.
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day off as standard.
- Being part of a motivated team focused on delivering excellence.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
- Tickets to Wookey Hole Caves and Attractions.
- Discounts for family and friends to stay, including – Wookey Hole Hotel, Mendip View Lodges, Bucklegrove Holiday Park.
- Free parking.
- Discounted meals.
- Company pension.
- Permanent contract.
- Uniform provided.
We know sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could just be what we’re looking for!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £28,250.00
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com – including a copy of your CV.