Somerset’s oldest and spookiest attraction is set to treat visitors this Halloween, with an array of chilling attractions for everyone who visits during the Autumn half term (between 24 October and 1 November 2020).
Whether you want to head out for a day trip or take a short-break at the Wookey Hole Hotel, there is something for everyone at the Wookey Hole Resort.
A Frightfully Good Day Out…..with the wicked Witch!
This Halloween guests can expect the choice of day or evening ticket options. All tickets will include seeing / meeting the infamous Witch of Wookey of Hole in her new Grotto mixing potions in her bubbling cauldron!
Ghostly goings-on the NEW GHOST TRAIN!
The latest addition to the Home of Halloween is the ghoulish Ghost Train! With creepy characters and eerie surprises, this is a must-see for all Halloween fans…be brave, be bold, be prepared for scares and thrills!
Great value and so much fun, whatever the weather!
With all the Spooktacular attractions included in the admission ticket, visitors will have a magical time exploring…
• See our infamous Witch of Wookey Hole in her Grotto
• Spectacular Show Caves, rich in beauty and history
• Terrifying Ghost Train
• Walk amongst the animatronic dinosaurs in Dinosaur Valley
• Haunted Pirate Island Adventure Golf
• Ghoulish Penny Arcade
• Chilling Crazy Mirrors
• Creepy Cave Museums
• Eerie Paper Mill
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – the Witchy Way!
• For those that want to add a little extra to their day, you can arrive early to have breakfast with the famous Witch of Wookey Hole! She will be appearing at Captain Jack’s Restaurant between 8:00 – 10:00am.
• Lunch and dinner is also served in Captain Jack’s Restaurant, with table service and speedy delivery, this is a great way to fill those tums with a nourishing, home cooked meal and refreshments.
Wookey Hole Resort offers something for everyone….Hotel, luxury lodges with hot tubs, holiday park and world famous attraction Wookey Hole Caves, a day out or weekend away is sure to keep all the family happy.
With our unique selection of accommodation, world renowned caves and the home of the Wookey Hole Witch, Wookey Hole is a bustling Resort full of life and fun!
Located in stunning Somerset, surrounded by beautiful countryside and the rolling Mendip Hills, a short break of relaxation and adventure can be had when staying at the Wookey Hole Resort.
Escape the Everyday and take a trip to Wookey Hole Resort this Autumn.
Event information and ticket prices:
Children (3-14 years) £13.50
Under 3s free of charge
Breakfast with the Witch of Wookey Hole:
Locally sourced and freshly prepared, our hearty cooked breakfast includes:
• Adults £9.99: Butchers pork sausage, bacon, beans, hash brown, grilled tomato, mushrooms and your choice of egg
• Children £7.99: Butchers pork sausage, bacon, beans, hash brown and your choice of egg
• Breakfast is served in Captain Jacks Restaurant from 7.00 – 10.30 am
• The Wookey Hole Witch appears at breakfast between 7.30 – 10.30 am
Wookey Hole Hotel Halloween Package:
For more information about Wookey Hole and its spooky attractions this season, please visit www.wookey.co.uk/halloween.