Assistant Catering Manager – Wookey Hole Resort, Somerset
The Wookey Hole Resort is looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to work alongside the Resort Catering Manager. The Resort includes a busy Visitor Attraction, Hotel and Holiday Park, which is open all year.
Previous experience in a busy catering environment, working with fresh food and restaurant operations would be an advantage.
This role would suit someone looking to further their career in management whilst still retaining a hands-on approach.
The role will involve supervising the kitchen team (5 chefs) plus kitchen porters and the front of house service operation alongside the Catering Manager.
The objective is to ensure excellent quality and customer service experience.
- Menu planning and costing
- Assist with staff training
- Able to step in and help in all areas, including cooking
- Keep staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service
- Organise shifts and rotas
- Manage stock control
- Monitor the quality of service to customers
- Running the business in line with health and safety, food hygiene, and nutritional regulations
We are a growing company looking for a dedicated person who wants to work hard and grow with the business.
Employee Incentive Scheme:
Complimentary tickets for Wookey Hole for friends and family
Discounts off food, gift shop and ice cream parlour
Discounts off Hotel, Luxury Lodges & Holiday Park
Discounts off adventure caving
Salary: competitive salary available for the right candidate, dependent on experience
Apply: to find out more and to apply for this role please contact Lynn Moore, Catering Manager: