Your ticket includes over 20 fantastic attractions, including:
- Amazing Caves & Tunnels
- 4D Cinema & Witch’s Laboratory
- Valley of the Dinosaurs
- King Kong
- Fairy Gardens
- Dino Dig
- Cave Diving Museum
- Cave Museum
- Paper Making Demonstrations
- Paper Making Museum
- Wizard’s Play Castle
- Mirror Maze
- Victorian Penny Arcade
- Pirate Zap Zone
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf
- Video Presentation of the Caves
- Circus Show
- Witch of Wookey Hole
- Clown Town
- Model Village
- Cheese Tasting
Wookey Hole tickets can be purchased online in advance, saving you up to 20% off the standard day price.
Tickets purchased online can be used immediately and there is no need to print your confirmation, just show your booking reference number on arrival to collect tickets.
Day Ticket Prices
Online Price: 20% Off
Infants (under 3yrs)
|BOOK ONLINE NOW>>|
- Day Ticket Prices not valid with Halloween or Winter Wonderland
Concession Rates – 50% Reduction
|Infants (under 3yrs)||FREE|
A concessionary rate is available for registered disabled persons (50% reduction on standard admission rates) and their registered carer.
These tickets must be purchased on the door and documented proof shown. All other members of the party pay the standard admission rates. No other discounts or promotions can be used with this concessionary rate.
Concession rates can only be purchased on arrival – they cannot be purchased online.
Documented proof is required to obtain the concessionary rate, we accept the following:
- Disabled Living Allowance letter (DLA)
- Blue Badge (photo ID required)
- Signed letter from GP (photo ID required)
- PIP Letter (Personal Independence Payment)
Wookey Hole is open every day (except for winter closing see below)
- Summertime: (Apr-Oct Inc): 10am (first tour) – 5pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Wintertime: (Nov-Mar Inc): 10am (first tour) – 4pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Only open weekends and school holidays during December and January.
- Only open weekends at the beginning of February until the Feb Half Term (Somerset dates). Open daily from the 11th of Feb 2017
Whether you visit in the summer or winter it is wise to allow more than two hours for the complete tour of the caves, valley and mill.
After your cave tour feel free to walk around our valley and mill at your leisure, you may leave the mill and re-enter at anytime during the day on production of your Wookey pass badge.