Day Ticket Prices
Online Price: 10% Off
Infants (under 3yrs)
|BOOK ONLINE NOW>>|
- Day Ticket Prices not valid with Halloween or Winter Wonderland
Concession Rates – 50% Reduction
|Infants (under 3yrs)||FREE|
A concessionary rate is available for registered disabled persons (50% reduction on standard admission rates) and their registered carer.
These tickets must be purchased on the door and documented proof shown. All other members of the party pay the standard admission rates. No other discounts or promotions can be used with this concessionary rate.
Wookey Hole is open every day (except for winter closing see below)
- Summertime: (Apr-Oct Inc): 10am (first tour) – 5pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Wintertime: (Nov-Mar Inc): 10am (first tour) – 4pm (Last Cave Tour)
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Only open weekends and school holidays during December and January.
- Only open weekends at the beginning of February until the Feb Half Term (Somerset dates). Open daily from the 11th of Feb 2017
Your ticket includes over 20 fantastic attractions, including:
- 4D Experience
- Cave Museum
- Fairy Garden
- Hand-made Paper Mill
- Life Size Dinosaurs
- Magical Mirror Maze
- Monster Mill
- NEW Circus Show
- Wookey Witch
- Free Pirate Island Adventure Golf
- Pirates of the River Axe
- Victorian Penny Arcade
- World Famous Caves
- Crazy Mirrors
- Picnic Areas
- Woodland Walks
- Gift Shops
- Captain Jacks Restaurant
- Wizards Play Castle
- King Kong
- Virtual Tour
- Clown Town – Model Village
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Cave-aged Cheese
Whether you visit in the summer or winter it is wise to allow more than two hours for the complete tour of the caves, valley and mill.
After your cave tour feel free to walk around our valley and mill at your leisure, you may leave the mill and re-enter at anytime during the day on production of your Wookey pass badge.