Annual Pass – 2017
- Adults £39.99
- Children (3-14yrs) £39.99
Children under 3 yrs are admitted free of charge and do not require a membership card – unless visiting during special events.
Wookey Hole – Annual Pass – Terms and Conditions
In order to obtain an Annual Pass from Wookey Hole you must agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
- Annual Pass’s are valid for one year from the day of purchase.
- Annual Pass holders are provided with Membership Cards which must be produced each time visiting Wookey Hole. Annual Pass card holders are required to show their card on arrival at the admissions desk to gain entry into Wookey Hole. Failure to produce the card upon arrival will result in an administration charge of £2.50 per person provided you are a registered ticket holder.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Membership cards can be replaced at the cost of £5 per card, this fee is non-negotiable.
- Visits are limited to one per day per card holder (excludes company membership), tickets are valid for an entire day when you enter Wookey Hole so there is no need to go back to the admissions desk. Cave tours are also limited to one per day when visiting.
- The Wookey Hole Annual Pass offers entry into all of the attractions on site. Please note we are closed weekdays during December / January and Christmas Day / Boxing Day
- Annual Pass’s are priced per person and are non-transferrable, cards are issued to individual persons and a photograph is stored on our system to verify the ticket holder when entering Wookey Hole.
- All children (14yrs and under) must be accompanied by an adult aged 18yrs or older at all times.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse any application for an Annual Pass or renewal thereof, or to withdraw any Annual Pass once issued, without giving any reason.
- Annual Pass’s are subject to the same rules and regulations which apply to all visitors to Wookey Hole. These may be subject to change at any time at the discretion of the management.
- Circus Shows are on at weekends and school holidays ONLY. Please phone to confirm show times prior to your visit to avoid disappointment. Please note there are no shows between 5th January – 13th February 2014, 4th January – 12th February 2016.
- The Wookey Hole Witch will not be appearing between 5th January – 13th February 2014, 4th January – 12th February 2016.
Wookey Hole requires a picture of the Annual Pass holder(s) to verify membership when entering Wookey Hole. Pictures are not used for any other purpose and are securely stored on our servers here at Wookey Hole. Personal details are required when obtaining an Annual Pass, these records are for the sole use of Wookey Hole Ltd. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from Wookey Hole.
Annual Pass – Benefits
Season Ticket holders benefit from the following:
- 10% Reduction on retail purchases
- 10% Reduction in our catering outlets (excludes evening meals and bar)
- 10% Reduction on all ‘Room Only’ stays at the Wookey Hole Hotel
- Exclusive discounted rates to our Special Events – see below for more details.
- Discounted Birthday Parties and Private Hire – Please contact us
- Family or friends visiting? 25% Discount on individual Day Tickets to Wookey Hole. (Excluding special events) – valid for up to 5 people.
Special Event – Prices – Annual Pass Holders
|Circus of Horrors
No other discounts, promotions or vouchers to be used in conjunction with the above pricing. Pre-booking for special events is advisable. Membership must be valid at time of booking and visit.
Special Event Prices valid until 1st Jan 2017.